Wednesday, September 14, 2011

tomorrow.... gasp


really am I going to feel like
this every Wednesday?


SOOO
tomorrow is Thursday. I am trying really hard not to be to brutal on myself when I actually see the scale tomorrow. I mean I am really really trying to NOT be discouraged if the number doesn't move or goes the wrong direction... AND to not be overly confident if it does... Tonight possible bike ride, or I may take tonight off and do some much needed math homework. It seems to be a struggle for me this time.  I am about in tears because I can't get the quadratic formula to work on a problem.. I may just take a quickie ride to say I MOVED for a little while. OK well I am going to go make dinner then work on my math.. (even though I really want to work on my computer stuff.) OH did I say, I practiced my piano for a long time today and am WAAAY excited that I played up to the place where you use the "damper" pedal.. I did not know it was called that until I started working through my book.  It is officially time to get a teacher, I am not sure if I am playing these things right.. so it is highly frustrating.. I know I am going to start with a teacher and she is going to make me go back to square one and that may be frustrating... well maybe I can get the self teaching.. now that I know I have a shot at actually doing that!
OK enough for now. I have to go make dinner....

No comments:

Post a Comment